Work with Erin
Here are a few ways you can work with Erin. For more information or to customize these services for your project, email Erin today: ENorvell@digitaledgecommunications.us
Whether you're starting a new activity or rethinking your current communications, a strategy session can help you design your program for maximum impact. A strategy session can cover: goal and objective setting, organization of tactics, development of success measures, and timeline and budget development. Strategy sessions can be done virtually or in-person and are available as:
- 1 hour session - One-hour discussion plus 30 minutes of prep time for program or document review and a post-session recap document with discussion notes and recommendations
- 2 hour session - Two-hour discussion plus one hour of prep time for program or document review and a post-session recap document with discussion notes and recommendations
- 1/2 day session - Half-day discussion plus up to four hours of prep time, a mini program review presentation (prepared in advance), and a recap document with findings and recommendations
- Full day session - A day of discussions plus up to eight hours of prep time, a mini or mid-sized program review presentation (prepared in advance), a customized emerging trends presentation, and a post-session recap document with findings and recommendations
Without new approaches, channels, or tactics, even the best communication programs can feel stale and dated. A program review includes a review of your existing communication strategy (if you don't have one, don't panic - just see the strategy session information above) and outreach tactics. All program reviews are based on current best practices and industry standards. Just like your morning coffee, program reviews come in several sizes:
- Mini program review - This approach includes a review of your current products, outreach tactics, and social media channels; recommendations development; and a one-hour findings presentation.
- Mid-sized program review - This approach includes a more detailed program review of your current products, outreach tactics, and social media channels; mapping of your current strategy to evidenced-based communication principles; and a findings presentation and structured next steps discussion.
- Expanded program review - This in-depth approach includes a detailed program review of your current products, outreach tactics, and social media channels; mapping of your current strategy to evidenced-based communication principles; internal and external stakeholder interviews; and a findings presentation and structured strategy discussion.
Presentations & Speaking Engagements
Erin has presented at more than 50 conferences, meetings, trainings and events. Presentations can cover a range of topics and can be tailored for your audience and event.
- Virtual seminar repeat - If you've attended one of Erin's virtual presentations, you can schedule time to have it presented to your organization.
- Customized presentations - If you have a specific topic in mind, Erin can work with you to develop a presentation that's tailored and personalized for your organization.
- Speaking engagements - Looking for a dynamic speaker for your event? We'd love to be a part of it. Contact us today to discuss your needs.
Training & Workshops
Sometimes doing is the best path to learning. These trainings and hands-on workshops help your organization practice the skills needed to excel in today's digital age. Sample topics include: writing social media content, developing social media outreach plans, cross-channel planning, and more. The content, length, and format vary, so please contact us to discuss in further detail.
- 2 hour training
- 1/2 day training
- Full day training
eHealth Message Development
To be effective, interactive tools need to have an impact on the users' health behaviors. Erin has advised on the communication strategy, personalization strategy, and health message development for a series of ehealth tools. If you have a health app, widget or game in development, contact us to find out how we can help you design your health messages for maximum impact.
Need something specific? Erin is also available for consulting on a variety of projects. To discuss your organization's specific needs and get a customized proposal, contact us today.